I have a bunch of tabs open of boingboing posts that I want to share, but it’s been such a hectic day (I invited Rick Falkvinge of the Swedish Pirate party to give a talk today at my library!) so I think I’ll just list them and let you all sort them out.
- Peer to Patent: keeping the Patent Office honest with community review
- Amazon will distribute the US National Archive on DVD
- NY Public Library giving away free public domain books-on-demand
- Pirate Party founder at Stanford (I’ll post the video soon. W00t!)
- Bruce Schneier interviews TSA head Kip Hawley
- Data mining prompted fight over NSA domestic spying program (here’s a login-free link to the NYT article)
Now if THIS doesn’t convince you that a) blogs are incredibly useful tools for disseminating information and b) boingboing should be read several times a day as a matter of course then I don’t know what will convince you. Happy reading 🙂
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.