This month we’ve got a special treat for FGI readers, Gary Price will be our BOTM for March! I’m sure Gary needs no introduction, but in case you’ve been living under a library rock or haven’t had internet access for the last 10 years and so haven’t seen Gary’s ResourceShelf and Docuticker, here’s his bio. Gary will start posting on Monday. Welcome Gary!
I’d also like to thank Chris Zammarelli for being our BOTM for February. We really appreciate his taking time out of his busy student schedule to start some really good conversations! Don’t forget to catch Chris at his regular haunts: Libraryola and SuckMyCaucus. Thanks Chris!!
In case you missed them, below are Chris’ posts:
- GAO report on EPA proposal to change TRI threshold
- Expect more from ExpectMore.gov
- Victorian Government’s eGovernment Resource Centre
- NARA to release ERA in September
- The burden e-gov puts on libraries
- FOIA hearings held this week
- Transparency and the President’s Management Agenda
- FEC aims to restrict Inspector General reports
- So What’s the Big Deal About Climate Change?
As always, if you want to try your hand at blogging, drop us a line at admin AT freegovinfo DOT info.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.