This is great news: A new peer-reviewed government information journal in an open access format! Just in time for the Govt Information Quarterly / Journal of Govt Information merger. I’m looking forward to the inaugeral issue in February, 2005. There’s still time to submit a paper (*note* I’m NOT one of the editors 😉 ).
Editor: Steve Wood, Senior Lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University. Steve also runs the UK FOIA blog
Journal Aim: To publish research and communications related to Freedom of Information (FOI) legislation from the perspective of academics, practioners and FOI users.
- Freedom of Information legislation and information provision for citizens
- Comparative views of international freedom of information legislation
- Freedom of information legislation and the open government debate
- The impact of Freedom of Information on public administration
- Case studies from public authorities by FOI practioners
- Information Systems for managing records and FOI requests
- The relationship of Freedom of Information legislation and other access to information legislation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.