Home » Posts tagged 'mobile web'
Tag Archives: mobile web
First, Science.gov Mobile is now available at m.science.gov as a web app. No download required.
The new databases:
- Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) (EPA) under Environment and Environmental Quality
- DOE Data Explorer under Math, Physics, Chemistry (a product of Science Accelerator)
- Energy Science and Technology Software Center (ESTSC) DOE (a product of Science Accelerator)
Science.gov now provides access to more than 45 databases that can be searched one at a time or simultaneously and can also be a very useful discovery tool to learn about U.S. government science databases accessible to the general public.
During the past month we’ve posted about 11 new apps (all free) posted in the USA.gov directory.
Several apps are iPhone only while others are available for Android devices. A couple are web apps that should be accessible using any mobile web browser.
1. Three New Mobile Apps from U.S. Government Organizations
Apps from the FBI, NPS, and GSA.
2. Two New Mobile Apps from U.S. Gov Organizations
Includes apps from the NSF and Smithsonian.
3. Six New Apps (Including A Few To Help With Relaxation)
Apps from NOAA and the National Center for Telehealth and Technology