FGI’s blogger of the month for November is Lori Smith (here’s her bio).
We’d like to give a great thanks to Tim Skeers, our BOTM for October. Tim had some great posts including:
- New information access initiatives in New Mexico
- 2 new transportation options in NM
- Congressional documents — or are they?
- The NMSL OCLC Digital Archive project, part 1
- Timely Internet info for parents and kids
Remember folks, email us if you want to try your hand at blogging on FGI. It’s easy and fun!
Take it away Lori!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.