Info about what’s coming from the Census was announced at an “operational press briefing” that took place yesterday.
Robert M. Groves, director, U.S. Census Bureau and Stanley J. Rolark spoke at the event.
A replay of the press briefing should be available soon on this web page.
The U.S. Census Bureau announced today the public release schedule for the official income, poverty and health insurance estimates for 2010 from the Current Population Survey (CPS), as well as estimates from the American Community Survey (ACS).
Additional Materials Distributed at Event
* Materials Distributed at News Conference
* Count Question Resolution brochure [PDF]
* 2010 CQR Challenges
* Press kits:
– 2010 Census Briefs
– Summary File 1
* American FactFinder Brochure [PDF]
* U.S. Census Bureau at a Glance [PDF]
* Measuring America Timeline [PDF]
* 2010 Data Products Release Timeline
* 2010 Census Data Product Descriptions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.