Don’t forget that you can always see the latest items from Docuticker right here on FGI in the left column. You can also find Gary on twitter (@resourceshelf).
- Rhode Island School Librarian testifies in the House. His prepared statement is here.
- Online Privacy: U.S. Dept. of Commerce Plans to Look at Online Privacy; Public Meeting Scheduled for May 7th. Post includes Notice of Information from Fed Reg.
- nasaimages.org. NASA and Internet Archive working to put all NASA images, audio, video in a single location.
- New Database: Veterans Resources Search Engine Compiled in Indiana but has national resources
- Haiti: Legal Bibliography from Law Library of Congress
- Five Mapping Apps Reviewed for Upcoming UK Election
- Extremely Useful: NARA Releases List of Digitized Records (NARA Partners & Their Records.) What company has digitized what reel of microfilm, for example.
- Twitter Archives: an original post where we try to separate fact from fiction
- Wolfram|Alpha has added a bunch of historical tax statistics
- Information Security Oversight Office Releases 30th Annual Report to the President
- Transparency Data
Thanks and a hat tip to Gary!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.