A short item on the American Historical Association (AHA) blog this morning describes several digital archives and their contents. Some of these have government information or complement information found in official government documents.
- Digital Archives, by Jessica Pritchard, AHA Today, May 05, 2009.
- Brown v. Board of Education
- Civil Rights in Mississippi
- Early Americas Digital Archive
- Free Speech Movement
- The National Archives Experience
- The Thomas Jefferson Digital Archive
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.