(Cross-posted on GODORT blog) At last week’s Spring ’09 Depository Library Conference in Tampa — which was, to remind everyone, live-blogged! — GODORT chair Cass Hartnett spoke on the topic “Reflections of a Mid-career Government Documents Librarian.” Cass’ talk was both thoughtful and thought-provoking. The video runs about an hour. During the talk, Cass handed out a list of 14 “memory questions.” After viewing the video, please share your answers to the questions in the comments section below. Thanks!
- An early library job
- an early career dream
- good committee you served on or good workshop attended, or both
- mentor(s) who helped you at the state/local level
- up and coming student/librarian who impressed you
- Washington D.C.
- Library user(s)
- future of FDLP
- government information in everyday life
- good article or book
- power of description
- digital amazement
- Web 2.0 triumph or trouble
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.