In case I haven’t made it clear by now, the ALA Government Documents Roundtable (GODORT) Handout Exchange Wiki has guides for all levels of government information. For instance this week’s guide:
Indiana Government and Politics (Bert Chapman, Purdue University, 2008)
is dedicated to the US State of Indiana, which has emerged as a battleground state in the 2008 Presidential Election. So what has Bert Chapman found out about Indiana resources? Here is a sampling of the materials he has listed:
- Here Is Your Indiana Government HSSE REF 353.9772 In2c
- Election Report: State of Indiana HSSE REF 324.772 In22a
- West’s Indiana Law Encylopedia HSSE REF 347.03 W52
- Indiana Campaign Finance Database
- AJR Newslink Indiana Newspapers
This is actually one of the shorter guides I’ve highlighted so far, but there is more, so go check out the rest of the guide. Then check to see what else is available, either by browsing the guide or using the guide’s custom search engine. And if you’re a docs librarian, please post your handout!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.