Hi all. I’d like to introduce our October blogger-of-the-month, Barrett Jones. Barrett comes to us by way of the IMF Library in Washington DC. Take it away Barrett!
And thanks also to Cass Hartnett, our BOTM for September. Cass definitely put a human and public interest spin on her posts and showed how government information affects our everyday lives. Thanks so much Cass!!
- Air fresheners are bad, but regulations are fun
- How Washington DC shapes us all: in honor of Art Emerson
- Yellow tap water: thoughts on local government, part II
- Dead crows: thoughts on local government information access, part I
- Yes, EIS’s matter! Hawaii Superferry
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.