As you’ve probably already noticed, Cass Hartnett is our BOTM for September! Most everyone around these parts knows Cass, but just in case, check out her bio for more. Thanks for volunteering Cass!!
And also, many thanks to Amy West, our BOTM for August. Amy posted lots of good stories over the last month and for that we heap thanks and praise on her! Here’s a roundup of Amy’s posts:
- Expanded Use of Domestic Spy Satellite Data
- Wikipedia Scanner and government information
- Freedom and Information: Assessing Publicly Available Data Regarding U.S. Transportation Infrastructure Security
- Data Sharing between Agencies: FDA/DOD and VA/DOD
- Sierra Leone Peacebuilding Initiative
- U.S. Federal and Minnesota Information on I-35W Bridge (One of our most popular blog posts ever!!)
- GSA goes to Eagle Eye for contract, grant data
- Congressional Budget Office (CBO) – Estimated Costs of U.S. Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and…the War on Terrorism
Thanks Amy for those posts! And take it away Cass.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.