GPO has just released another decade of digitized Congressional Record, this time 1921 – 1930. The Congressional Record is now available on govinfo from 1921 – 2008. Very cool!
Washington –The U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) partners with the Library of Congress to release the digital version of the bound Congressional Record from 1921-1930 on GPO’s govinfo site. This release covers the debates and proceedings of the 67th through the 71st Congresses.
This era of Congress covers historical topics such as:
- The final two years of the administration of President Wilson, the administrations of Presidents
Harding and Coolidge, and the first two years of the administration of President Hoover.
- The Immigration Act of 1924
- The Kellogg-Briand Pact to end war
- The Dawes Plan for WWI reparations
- The Teapot Dome Scandal
- The Stock Market Crash of 1929
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.