I've seen a lot of good resources related to Hurricane Ike over the past week, and thought I'd compile them here.
- Images of the devastation that Ike wrought, from the USGS, NOAA, and NASA.
- Applying for assistance through FEMA.
- Hurricane assistance resources through USA.gov and Health & Human Services.
- Planning for future hurricane preparedness.
- Rebecca Blakeley has posted a list of places you can volunteer or donate at Gov Docs on the Bayou.
- I also used a recent FGI tip to stay informed! By watching the NASA tweets, I saw when this message was posted about the re-opening of Johnson Space Center on Monday.