Because Government information needs to be free
Home » post » A Roundup of Recent Government Info News and New Resources
Tags: apps, education, energy, gao, Internet, linked data, NIH, ntia, Presidential Library, UN, UNESCO, USDA, White House
More news and new resources via INFOdocket.com.
1. White House Launches Ethics.gov
2. USDA: Consumers to Receive Timely Food Safety Alerts Through New State Twitter Feeds
3. A Law Classification Scheme as Linked Data?
4. Access GAO Reports and Legal Decisions via New App for iOS (Free)
5. National Broadband Map Updated, New Data Added
6. United Nations Releases 2012 E-Government Survey (Full Text), Country Rankings Updated
7. Compare Country Statistics With New United Nations CountryStats iOS App (Free)
8. UNESCO Releases World Atlas of Gender Equality in Education (Full Text, Free)
9. New Online Database from NIH: Genetic Testing Registry, Video Tutorials Available
10. Open Data: DOE Data Explorer Now Searches Individual Datasets
11. Archivist of the United States Appoints New Director of Presidential Libraries
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Powered by WordPress / Academica WordPress Theme by WPZOOM