Below are the conference notes, papers, presentations, editorials and other publications by FGI volunteers. The list is organized by date with the most recent at the top. Please contact us if you'd like to invite us to speak at future events.
- "Distributed Globally, Collected Locally: LOCKSS for Digital Government Information". Daniel Cornwall and James R. Jacobs. Against the Grain, 21(1) February, 2009. p.42-44 (p.5-7 of the PDF)
- FDLP: Services and Collections [preprint] by James A. Jacobs, Against the Grain, 21(2) April/May 2009.
- Delicious government documents or: how to become a social bookmarking fiend. Documents to the People (DttP), 36(2), Spring 2008, online supplement.
- Nevada Library Association 2005 Annual Conference: "Who's government information? Our government information." Daniel Cornwall (Preservation), James R. Jacobs (Privacy), ShinJoung Yeo (Access).
- "Capturing Electronic Documents on the Last Frontier." Daniel Cornwall, Nevada Library Association Annual Conference 2005.
- Free Culture and Digital Library October 14, 2005 at Emory University. James A. Jacobs. Notes and background
- "The Future of Government Information". James R. Jacobs, guest opinion piece, Librarians Association of the University of California (LAUC), May, 2005.
- Government Information in the Digital Age: The Once and Future Federal Depository Library Program. James A. Jacobs, James R. Jacobs, and Shinjoung Yeo. Journal of Academic Librarianship, May, 2005.
- Government Documents at the Crossroads  by Karrie Peterson, Elizabeth Cowell, and Jim Jacobs, American Libraries (Sept 2001) vol. 32 no. 8 p. 52-55.